Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Project 365 with my new girlfriend Panny White GF1

I met my new girlfriend Panny White GF1, (aka xiao bai) on 13 March 2010. Here's a look at my xiao bai:

Came upon Project 365 on Yuki's Lazy Channel started by other owners of GF1 to take a picture a day using GF1. This is a great way to really put our new found girlfriends to test.

Though I'm a novice in photography, I've decided to take part in this challenge too.
Sounds like a pretty simple idea, just one picture a day, but I'm afraid most the pictures I took will be mainly different corners of my house or various nick nacks because I'm a real "Ah Zai" : ) I must really step out of the house more often for this project in order to take more interesting pictures.


1 comment:

  1. your new gf looks "delicious"! i mean it looks v professional w the BIG zoom lens and the colour combi. i simply love it! Every novice's dream to own such sleek yet powerful-looking cam..;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails