Saturday, April 17, 2010

ION

ION is one of my favourite shopping mall. It has a good mix of high & mid-market fashion labels, food, etc. I also like the idea of an art gallery where I can spend some time while waiting for my friends. Not forgetting my favourite brand, UNIQLO which also has an outlet at ION. I especially like the refreshing scent that lingers in the air everytime I step into the mall from the MRT station. The other important factor to consider while shopping is the toilet facilities. Thus far, I need not wait in line whenever I need to visit the loo because there are ample toilet facilities at each level. 

No, this is not my favourite brand and I own nothing from this brand. But the window displays are always so creative and eye-catching.

The two branch-like pillars symbolize the partnership between CapitaLand & Sun Hung Kai Properties.

These statues are definitely very popular. And I can understand why. The vibrant colours help to bring some cheer to an otherwise unimaginative landscape. I have to stand in a light drizzle for a quite a while before it's totally clear of tourists taking pictures of these statues. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails