Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Yokoso Japan

Destination: Tokyo
Duration: 27 Mar to 5 Apr 2010
Companion: Beloved Mommy
Total Expenses: Don't even want to think about it
Memories: Priceless

For those who have been visiting my blog, you would have noticed my long absence as I was holidaying in Tokyo. Even though I was travelling, I didn't miss a beat for my Project 365 and
I'll also share some of the pictures taken during the trip.

Butterfly Garden at Changi T3: It's almost 6 am  in the morning so I guess the butterflies were sleeping. I was expecting a garden filled with fluttering butterflies, so I was mildly disappointed when all we saw were butterflies resting on branches.

Nectar for the butterflies.

Trolleys left outside the boarding gate.

Waiting on the runway for takeoff.

Sun rising over the horizon.

Pratt & Whitney engine.


Bird's eye view of Tokyo.

Touchdown at Narita Airport.

The Narita Express (NEX) to Tokyo, Shibuya & Shinjuku.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails