Monday, May 10, 2010

Sands Expo & Convention Centre & Marina Bay Sands Hotel

Hotel Tower: For some reasons the corridors remind me of  HDB flats.
 Restaurants along the walkway connecting the 3 hotel towers.

Fuse

I see lots of horizontal lines everywhere I go.



A handful of shops at B1 & B2 are already open for business while the major brands at level one are still work-in-progress.









No queue from Singaporeans & Singapore PRs?
If you have the opportunity to stay at the hotel tower, do request for a room facing the financial hub, especially if you are a light sleeper. I was attending a meeting in one of the rooms on the 11th floor facing the expressway (ECP) and the noise from the passing cars was quite audible and initally I thought the windows weren't properly closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails