Monday, August 30, 2010

146 of Project 365: Japalang Necklace

Check out one of my latest creations! Recently, I started picking up one of my favourite, revenue-generating (when I managed to sell them) hobby. It's really therapeutic to labour over such creativity which takes my mind off "logical thinking" generally. 
One of the many items on my to-do list is to start another blog to post my creations & sell them online. I already have all the creations really for sale but the biggest problem is I have yet to take the pictures. I have an existing catalogue but the pictures are really not up to mark which wouldn't do justice to my creations.
I name this "Japalang" (not sure if this is the correct spelling) because the necklace is made up of many different odds & ends. As I was adding more and more stuff to the necklace but mom kept saying "Wow, isn't it getting too heavy?" That's what I want to achieve, something chunky with a weight of its own.


ISO: 400
Exposure: 1/6 sec
Aperture: 3.5
Focal Length: 14mm
Flash Used: No

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails