Thursday, September 9, 2010

Lunch @ Tampopo

Tampopo at Ngee Ann City
  I know it might sound unbelievable to some, but I really enjoy being by myself once in while. There are times when I really don't feel like talking and even when I'm alone, I don't have the habit of whipping out my handphone to keep myself occupied with whatever. And today, I turn off my handphone the moment I stepped out of the office, because I don't wish my previous half-day off to be interrupted.

The staff at Tampopo are attentive & thoughtful, and that's one of the many reasons why I've been going back to the restaurant.

Iced green tea.

I ordered the Shabu Ramen Set lunch. You might notice a bluish cast over the picture because I was seating directly under this blue light source, so there's nothing wrong with my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails