Wednesday, December 22, 2010

178 of Project 365: 下棋

I saw these 2 young chaps sitting under a tree besides the bustling streets of the Old Quarters (Hanoi, Vietnam) playing Chinese chess with a twist. I really admire such free-and-easy spirit which is quite rare in my country. 
Notice the orange colour inverted cups? Hidden underneath those cups are chess pieces. Apparently, each player is suppose to move the orange cups before opening it to find out what lies within. This definitely makes the game more interesting as one has to move a chess without knowing what the chess is.
I'm not sure if the game started with all the chess pieces covered or all saved for the important chess pieces like the 将 and . But this definitely gave me an idea how I can make the game more interesting, the next time I play Chinese chess.

ISO: 800
Exposure: 1/50 sec
Aperture: 5.6
Focal Length: 30mm
Flash Used: No

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails