Sunday, August 7, 2011

Food for Thought, SAM @ 8Q

SAM @ 8Q is an extension of the Singapore Art Museum (SAM) at 8 Queen (8Q) Street.

My second visit to Food for Thought.
I like this place because it is in town but away from the usual mall crowd.
A great place to enjoy my breakfast leisurely, after which I can hop over to the Singapore Art Museum or walk further down to Bugis.


Outdoor area: It can be hot sitting outdoor in our weather, but I noticed vertical stand-up fan.

Tiled table top.






 Full Works:

Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Garlic Mushrooms, Chunky Chicken Sausage, Hash Brown, Toasted Brioche with Toasted Tomato Salad
The serving is huge for one person, unless you are a big eater.

  

Duo of Pancakes with Mixed Berries
Almost half way through before I remember to take a picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails