Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Lunch @ Astons Specialities

Nice food at affordable price.

Warning: Meat extensive, not meant for vegetarians.

IBC Root Beer 

Sis: What's a root beer?
Me: Don't know
Sis: Sarsi lor!
Me: ???

Well, I guess Sarsi is a drink better known to the Gen X.
I can't even remember the last time I saw/had a Sarsi, so do let me know if you know where I can find Sarsi.

New York Strip, Medium 
Looking at the picture now is enough to make my mouth water again.
Tender & juicy, pure bliss!

Prime Ribeye X'tra Cut, Medium

House Salad

Coleslaw

Garlic Bread

Hickory BBQ Chicken

Sausage Sampler

Wagyu Burger
A bit of a disappointment because the beef patty is a tad dry & I can't really taste the meat.
Huh, could be due to the fact that this was served last, so my taste bud was already blanketed by the succulence of the New York Strip & Prime Ribeye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails