Friday, June 8, 2012

I'm busy! Don't disturb me!

Guess what little kitty was busy doing? It was busy filing its claws on the wooden plank. It was really intent with filing its claws until my approach.

Well, maybe little kitty was really shy or on alert when strangers approached. Either way, it stopped his activity & turned to face me so I quickly take a good pic of its profile before it walked away.

Recently, I've been considering getting a pet. I think these days, the variety of pets we can keep can range from the exotic (think reptiles) to the common (your usually cats & dogs).

I'm undecided between a dog or a cat. After weighing the responsibilities to take care of a dog or cat, I'm leaning more towards getting a cat. This is because my mom would be the person spending the most time with our pet, so it should be a good companion without being too taxing on my mom.

So I'm wondering if a stray would invite itself into our house like what happened to one of my mom's friend, when one day a kitty just walked into her house & became a part of their family for more than a decade.


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails