Sunday, October 28, 2012

308 of Project 365: Paris

法国 - 巴黎 - 自助
France - Paris - Free & Easy
Yes, free & easy, a word which I fear the most because it takes a lot of planning & research.  But for once I can go on a free & easy trip planned by someone else, my sis.
As usual, my holiday planning can be stressful right from the start. Firstly, getting approval for my leave application is always a nightmare. Well, it's never a straight forward "ok" when it's subject to the whim of one's bosses.
Then it's booking the flight. Different airlines, different dates, different timings and most importantly, prices that can fluctuate so much.
Then comes lodging. Everything seem so expensive in Euro. Even at the supposedly strong SGD rate, nothing looks cheap when you have to multiply by 1.60 times.
Finally, we have to start digging into the guide books, online research for the places to go and things to do while we were there.
This time round, I'll take it easy and let my sis do most of the planning for I shall be a faithful follower.
Au revoir!


ISO: 400
Exposure: 1/15 sec
Aperture: 5.3
Focal Length: 30mm
Flash Used: No

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails