Saturday, November 24, 2012

314 of Project 365: Under-redded

I bought this "Red Carpet" Revlon ColorStay nail polish when it was on sale at 20% off (RP: S$13.90).
The sales person told me that this is the same red nail polish used by the SIA girls. She even went on to recommend me the matching red lipstick in "Really Red" which I already owned. For those aspiring to create the SIA girl look, here's something affordable to consider.
This is definitely one of the best nail polishes I owned. I've tried many different brands from high-end to low-end so I know that this is a winner when it's quality stood out clearly enough to woo me.
Rich creamy finish with high shine, minimal chipping after one week (with minimal fading around the edges which is a rarity for me).
The thing I love best about this polish is the applicator which has a slightly rounded brush tip so application is a breeze. Another thing I notice is the brush picks up the right amount of polish and it's easy to control the amount of polish being picked up so I wouldn't end up with a huge gob of messy liquid or insufficient polish resulting in uneven finish.
I am tempted to buy another bottle in a neutral color but sometimes different colors might perform differently, which is something we have to bear in mind.

ISO: 100
Exposure: 1/250 sec
Aperture: 1.7
Focal Length: 20mm
Flash Used: No

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails