Friday, July 23, 2010

Hair Dryer

I decided to get a hair dryer to blow dry my hair after my daily wash in the morning. I used to think that blow drying is damaging to my hair so I always let it dry naturally. So why the sudden change of mind? I happened to read an article which said that it is actually bad for the scalp to be damp for long period of time, it's like wearing a wet cap over our head. Hence, it's good practice to dry our hair immediately after washing. Maybe, it's old age and I'm worried that the dampness might cause headache when I age, so better be safe than sorry.
This hair dryer is good because it's recommended by people in the hair trade. It drys my hair in a jiffy and it's not noisy. Well, it's not called "Hush 2000" for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails