Sunday, October 10, 2010

160 of Project 365: Perfume

I still remember that my dad bought me my first perfume when I was in Primary 6.
We were doing our weekend shopping at NTUC FairPrice and I was looking at a row of Enchanteur perfume, powder & lotion. Suddenly, my dad came up to me & asked me to picked one. Frankly, I'm quite surprised by my dad's gesture, which I gladly obliged. And I've been hooked since that first bottle of perfume.
Nowadays, I never leave home without a spritz of my favourite scent. I'll feel uneasy & weird if I'm not wearing any perfume. So I make sure that I have a small vial which I carry around for occasions when I forgot to wear my perfume before leaving the house. Of course, there were still a couple of times when I have to live through the day "scentless" and I must say the experience was really tortuous.
Some of my favourites include Lanvin, Chloe, Chanel & Sarah Jessica Parker.

Exposure: 1/40sec
Aperture: 5.6
Focal Length: 45mm
Flash Used: No

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails