Sunday, October 10, 2010

161 of Project 365: Lippies

Another obsession of mine is lippies. Actually, wearing lip balm or lipstick is more of a necessity than vanity because I have dry lips which need constant moisturising.
The MAC Disney Villains collection is my latest purchase, and I've been using MAC products since it reached our shore back in my Uni days.
My colleague always complain when she saw me buying another lipstick because I buy them so frequently.
I suspect that most of the stuff on my lips eventually ended up in my stomach. When I commented that when I'm dead & the doc open up my stomach, I wonder what they would find there, my colleague actually said "crayon". Well, I thought that's really funny & it might be true.

ISO: 400
Exposure: 0.3sec
Aperture: 5.6
Focal Length: 45mm
Flash Used: No

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails