Saturday, March 17, 2012

Berlayer Creek & Labrador Nature & Coastal Walk

I was looking forward to a day of fun sighting exotic fauna & flora but was disappointed because after walking for less than 15 mins, my mom & I realised that the variety of plants are the same few along the boarded walk. 

I was half expecting that we would be the lone visitors but was pleasantly surprised by the number of people along the way especially as we get closer to Reflections @ Keppel Bay.


 Mom checking out the pandan leaves. We saw loads & loads of these throughout the walk.





Some white fungus which my mom said are "Ling Zhi". But I said Ling Zhi should be black colour not white, she said these are not ripe yet. Fainted!

Thorny leaves

Tiger Lily

The marker says this is a "Sea Teak, Jati Laut" the picture is totally different from this.

One of the best shot using 4X zoom before the bird flew off.

One of the few remaining colonial bungalow which was later featured in the evening news. The cost for renting one of this cost around S$70,000. Jaw drop!



This is where we ended our walk.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails