Monday, April 23, 2012

286 of Project 365: HTC One X

So many to choose from and after so many "buy iPhone lah" recommendations, I've decided to stick with HTC (Android).

Nothing to complain about my old HTC Desire HD, but it was getting old, getting slow & I'm eligible for an equipment re-contract, so why not?

No, this is not a review, you can refer to the many reviews done by pros, just sharing.....

This is my first handphone in WHITE. Yes, I've always gone for the boring & safe colours of red, black, brown, blue .....

Why not iPhone? Just not converted or used to the one button does everything hype. I still prefer the options to go back, go home, etc...... Well, never say never, always keep an open mind, who knows, iPhone 5 might convince me enough to switch. Or if someone is generous to buy me one :)))

You might have noticed a few similarities here.... Unibody design (in-built battery & memory storage), Micro SIM, a special pin to remove the Micro SIM, last but not least, everything WHITE (including the packaging) .


ISO: 400
Exposure: 1/4 sec
Aperture: 5.4
Focal Length: 31mm
Flash Used: No



Major complaint: 
Why is the USB outlet at the top of the 3-pin plug? Totally baffling, annoying, or simply put....not very well thought out. If you are using multi-plug socket, this definitely has to go to the centre, while the rest has to go to the top/bottom, or the sides, depending on the configuration of your multi-plug socket. I don't think this was mentioned in those reviews I've read, sigh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails