Monday, April 23, 2012

287 of Project 365: Lush

Before Lush arrived on our shore, I bought a few products from Taiwan to try out & really like the natural goodness & irresistible scent. I like how the soap bars make my bathroom smell, even when I didn't use the soap. It is the best natural air refreshener. By putting these together, my room almost smell like a Lush store :) 

When I was in Hong Kong for my recent holiday, I actually smell the Lush store at the Central MTR from miles away & was led to the store by my nose. Some might find the smell overpowering, but I found that it has grown on me over time. Whenever I walked past the store (if  I can resist the temptation not to step into the store), I'll  take a deep breathe and it's uplifting effect never fail to cheer me up.



ISO: 400
Exposure: 1/30 sec
Aperture: 3.5
Focal Length: 14mm
Flash Used: No

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails