Sunday, February 6, 2011

217 of Project 365: My Desire

I'm your Venus
I'm your Fire
At your Desire
Yeah, my baby! And it's an Anroid!

I received this HTC Desire HD as my birthday present (from mom, of course) a few days before Christmas in Dec 2010. Nope, my birthday is still a long way to go in March but I can't wait till then can I?

It was a breeze to synchronize all my Facebook, Twitter & email accounts, and my life has changed ever since. I swear, I'm not exaggerating! On top of taking pictures with my Xiao Bai (Panasonic GF1) for Project 365, the in-built 8 megapixel camera further exacerbate my photography frenzy to a whole new height.

Basically, I'm taking pictures of everything, anytime, anywhere & sharing them instantaneously. Those close to me would know that I'm no cam whore because watashi hate to take pictures of herself or being photographed. And why is it so hard to understand or reconcile why I don't like being photographed? If I love being photographed, I'll be standing & posing in front of the camera & not behind it right?

Notice the synthetic leather sleeve in this picture. This is a life-saver. My JC friend gave this to me & thanks to her & this protective sleeve that my handphone is still in one piece today. I fell down the stairs the very next day after I got this sleeve & my handphone flown out of my hand, down a couple of steps. So glad that nothing was damaged except for my butt & right ankle which, fingers crossed, will heal over time.

This incident also made me appreciate my friends more & truly grasp the meaning of "A friend in need, is a friend indeed". I've not seen this JC friend of mine for years yet she responded when I post my need for advise where I can buy a handphone cover on Facebook. We didn't get to see each other even when I went to her house to pick up the cover from the letter box outside her house as she was suppose to be on her way to Malaysia. I said suppose because she was actually at home with her sick son when I was there to pick up the cover, so we missed the opportunity to see each other & for me to thank her personally.

ISO: 400
Exposure: 1/60 sec
Aperture: 5.6
Focal Length: 45mm
Flash Used: No

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails