Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sentosa Boardwalk

I managed to kill two birds with one stone:
Check out the newly opened Sentosa Boradwalk & visit Sentosa Flowers.

 Frankly, the crowd wasn't as bad as I would have thought. I think that's partly becasue it's still early & the weather was still very hot so I actually felt that the crowd was thicker in Vivo City than outdoor.
I even saw a queue of at least 20 people in line to go in to the UOB Branch at basement two.



No idea about the temperature but it's really hot with a little breeze. Sunblock -check, sunglasses - check, but I forgot my hat. Well, getting sunburnt or expose to the elements seems to be part & parcel of photography














Yeah, we finally completed the 700m walk to reach Sentosa Island. Get your EzyLink ready for quick & hassle free access. Price per entry: S$1.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails