Sunday, July 22, 2012

Bio-X

Good things must share, so I thought I should share the wonder of Bio-X in a separate post since I've raved about it in one of my previous post.

This is how the product looks like. I bought two 600ml bottle from my friend (one was given to my sis but don't know if she has used it or just chuck aside somewhere). This also comes in a smaller 300ml bottle. The scent is in "Natural Lemon Fragrance" so you don't have to worry about the nasty chemical smell commonly found in insecticide. Since this can be used as a deodorizer so the smell can't be that bad.

I believe you can buy this from most supermarkets or houseware stores. I actually saw this being sold at the Prime Supermarket near my house, so I guess it should be quite easily available elsewhere, since the Prime Supermarket (the one near my house) isn't known to be the best stocked supermarket. The retail price for the 600ml bottle is $19.90, not sure about the price for the 300ml.

Thus far, I've only used it on my plants and as an insecticide, which has served me very well. I didn't try using it as a disinfectant or deodorizer because there really isn't a need for it. Moreover, I think this product is too expensive and a waste to be used as a deodorizer. I don't think my house smells that bad to warrant using a deodorizer to get rid of bad smell.

The ingredient listing is very short. The following is the composition listed:
Active ingredient: Etofenprox 1.25% (W/W) Inert ingredient 98.75%



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails